David's Hat Factory

Where to get my hats and beanies you ask? Click the link below.


David's Hat Factory @ WWW.HOTDAVID.COM

About Me

My photo
On the business side I work way too much. On top of running my own business I also take care of business for a local warehouse but you don't need to know about all that. In my own business world I am an artist who loves making hats. That is where David's Hat Factory comes in. I make so many hats all the time that I feel like a one man factory. It's pretty fun actually, but it's a lot of work and I love it. On the personal side I am basically a simple man who loves art, creativity, socializing on the internet, getting outdoors, listening to music, and watching good movies. I'm an outgoing guy but I'm a homebody too. When I go out it's usually to go spend time somewhere outdoors. I don't go to bars very often. I don't smoke (anymore) and I don't drink often either. I like to be calm, collected and right in my zone with everything I do. I'm very easy going but I can get a temper when someone isn't treating me right. We'll that is pretty much it. Wanna know more? Ask me.

Followers

Counter

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Hats Coming Soon And A Price Change Coming On Some Designs At David's Hat Factory

You have probably heard me mention in the recent past that I have been working on a new hat style created and designed by me. Well, good news!! I've finished making up about seven of them and I will be getting some photos taken of them very soon and will begin adding them to the shop. The best part is that these new hats are going to be a part of my first model specific designs geared for direct custom ordering. That is because these new hats are made in solid colors and the first custom order option for these hats will be for any solid color you choose for the design. I will be working stripes into these designs at a later time.

PRICE CHANGES: This is the only mention of a future price change I have planned for my 2X2 rib pattern beanies for men. The price on those hats will be increasing sometime over the next few months after I have done some maintenance work at David's Hat Factory. What this means to you right now is that those hats are now currently available at a great bargain so you should grab one or two up before the price change. I have no specific date for the price adjustment but it will happen before the fall season of 2010. They make great gifts, are loved by everyone who has bought one, and it is never to late or too early for any season to get one or give as a gift.

Well that is the latest update from your favorite hat maker at David's Hat Factory. Hopefully I'll get a sneak peek photo of the new hats up soon.

0 comments:

Sponsors






Blogroll (Link Exchange)

Let's help each other build our page ranks and drive more traffic to our blogs the old fashioned way. Let's exchange links. Contact me if you would like to exchange links with me.

Please read my link exchange rules before asking for a link exchange.

About This Blog

This blog is first and foremost here so that I can update those who want to know about new hats and beanies I make available at David's Hat Factory. On top of that this blog serves as an outlet for my non-business blogging pleasure. In other words, just because I labeled this blog as my Official business blog it doesn't mean I won't spend time posting fun stuff to go in it as well. I'll try to keep it non-offensive..... yeah right lol.

Twitter Updates