David's Hat Factory

Where to get my hats and beanies you ask? Click the link below.


David's Hat Factory @ WWW.HOTDAVID.COM

About Me

My photo
On the business side I work way too much. On top of running my own business I also take care of business for a local warehouse but you don't need to know about all that. In my own business world I am an artist who loves making hats. That is where David's Hat Factory comes in. I make so many hats all the time that I feel like a one man factory. It's pretty fun actually, but it's a lot of work and I love it. On the personal side I am basically a simple man who loves art, creativity, socializing on the internet, getting outdoors, listening to music, and watching good movies. I'm an outgoing guy but I'm a homebody too. When I go out it's usually to go spend time somewhere outdoors. I don't go to bars very often. I don't smoke (anymore) and I don't drink often either. I like to be calm, collected and right in my zone with everything I do. I'm very easy going but I can get a temper when someone isn't treating me right. We'll that is pretty much it. Wanna know more? Ask me.

Followers

Counter

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blogroll Link Exchange

I am looking to exchange links with people out there who have really cool blogs. If you have a spot open in your blogroll on your blog and would like to exchange links with me please contact me. This is a link exchange to help build my page rank and gain visitors. Trading links with me will also help you gain more visitors and build your own blogs page rank.

I have some simple rules reserved for this link exchange. Please read them.

  1. If you exchange links with me, you can rest assured that you will get at least 1 click to your blog from me each day, or every other day, or at least 2 or 3 times a week depending on how busy I am.
  2. If you don't plan to keep my link in your blogroll indefinitely for the life of your blog then please don't bother asking me to exchange links with you. I will be checking those blogs I exchange links with on a daily basis. If I don't see my link in your blogroll you can rest assured I will respectfully remove your link from mine. This will help both of us in the long run. So keep linking to me and I will keep linking to you.
  3. As per the second rule, if you remove my link from your blogroll I will remove yours. You don't even have to notify me. I will figure it out.
  4. If you should close your blog and it's not there when I do my daily blogroll checks don't worry about it. I will remove the link to your blog from my blogroll.
  5. If you stop updating your blog for a really long extended period of time I may or may not remove your link from my blogroll. Nobody wants to visit a blog that has been neglected.
  6. All links in my blogroll will be listed in alphabetical order. Not in the order of which your link exchange occured. This is simply for neat appearance on my blog. Most blogrolls are listed in alphabetical order anyway.
  7. I reserve the right to decide what blogs I exchange links with. Deciding factors will be based primarily on content, navigation, and appearance of your blog. If your blog looks like crap I most likely won't care to exchange links. Your blog must have a neat appearance, should not take all day to load up, should not look like it was written by a 3rd grader, and should not be overly offensive.
  8. I will not exchange links with "get rich quick" type blogs or blogs that are strictly set up to advertise someone else's business.
  9. If you are a knitter or crocheter and you have a business similar to mine I most likely will not link to you. It is simply a business rule. I have never been one to cut my own throat. I'm sure you understand, however this rule is not set in stone. If I really like your work I may do a link exchange with you. Just ask.
  10. I don't want to hear any sob stories if I decline a link exchange with you, and don't send me any rude emails if your link exchange is declined. There are forty billion blogs out there on the internet. I'm sure someone somewhere down the road will exchange links with you. If I declined you I had a personal or professional reason for protecting my own good being and that is all that needs to be said.
  11. I am not required to explain any of my reasons for declining a link exchange. If I decline I will simply inform you that a link exchange is not possible. Any other information I provide in regards to my refusal will be like icing on a cupcake. You either get it or you don't.
  12. If I ask you first for a link exchange it means I really love your blog and would feel especially honored to make a link exchange with you and I will also honor your acceptance or refusal with great dignity.

Those are the rules. If you would like to exchange links please let me know.

0 comments:

Sponsors






Blogroll (Link Exchange)

Let's help each other build our page ranks and drive more traffic to our blogs the old fashioned way. Let's exchange links. Contact me if you would like to exchange links with me.

Please read my link exchange rules before asking for a link exchange.

About This Blog

This blog is first and foremost here so that I can update those who want to know about new hats and beanies I make available at David's Hat Factory. On top of that this blog serves as an outlet for my non-business blogging pleasure. In other words, just because I labeled this blog as my Official business blog it doesn't mean I won't spend time posting fun stuff to go in it as well. I'll try to keep it non-offensive..... yeah right lol.

Twitter Updates