David's Hat Factory

Where to get my hats and beanies you ask? Click the link below.


David's Hat Factory @ WWW.HOTDAVID.COM

About Me

My photo
On the business side I work way too much. On top of running my own business I also take care of business for a local warehouse but you don't need to know about all that. In my own business world I am an artist who loves making hats. That is where David's Hat Factory comes in. I make so many hats all the time that I feel like a one man factory. It's pretty fun actually, but it's a lot of work and I love it. On the personal side I am basically a simple man who loves art, creativity, socializing on the internet, getting outdoors, listening to music, and watching good movies. I'm an outgoing guy but I'm a homebody too. When I go out it's usually to go spend time somewhere outdoors. I don't go to bars very often. I don't smoke (anymore) and I don't drink often either. I like to be calm, collected and right in my zone with everything I do. I'm very easy going but I can get a temper when someone isn't treating me right. We'll that is pretty much it. Wanna know more? Ask me.

Followers

Counter

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Awesome Laptop Got Crippled Last Night

I have a gateway laptop that I have been using for years... at least five years or maybe six. Last night I was surfing on a now known sketchy traffic exchange website and stumbled on some crazy website that installed one of those fake antivirus programs on my laptop. I should have known better than to keep surfing on that site but I didn't realize the danger I was putting my faithful old laptop in. I was just trying to gain some exposure for my my hat shop.

If blogexplosion would have approved my blog (I don't know what their problem is) then this probably never would have happened, but you can't ever be sure about things like that.

Luckily I have been sucessful in removing most of the virus that my laptop has on it, however I am not able to access the internet with it. I can thankfully still access windows explorer and will be able to get all of my important website files, pictures, music, and documents off of the hard drive before I attempt to restore the computer. And luckily I still have my desktop computer so I can still easily maintain my blogs and website.... So continue ordering as you wish. I still have access to the internet and if worse comes to worst I have my internet capable cellphone which I am using to type this post... so this little problem I have with my laptop being handicapped will not leave me stranded out in the water with no way of getting to dry land. It's a good thing I always keep at least one backup computer incase something like this happens.

I am making plans to get a new laptop (most likely a netbook) to replace my laptop but I need to shop around at different places to see where the good deals are. Asus has a cool 12 inch screen netbook and I believe my local BestBuy may have some in stock and I have been thinking about getting one so I may go out today and check them out. I may even get one today since I now need a new portable computer...

This kinda sucks because that was my favorite computer and now I can't get on the web with it but I will manage until I can sort the problem out.

Maybe I'll have that new netbook to brag about soon.

0 comments:

Sponsors






Blogroll (Link Exchange)

Let's help each other build our page ranks and drive more traffic to our blogs the old fashioned way. Let's exchange links. Contact me if you would like to exchange links with me.

Please read my link exchange rules before asking for a link exchange.

About This Blog

This blog is first and foremost here so that I can update those who want to know about new hats and beanies I make available at David's Hat Factory. On top of that this blog serves as an outlet for my non-business blogging pleasure. In other words, just because I labeled this blog as my Official business blog it doesn't mean I won't spend time posting fun stuff to go in it as well. I'll try to keep it non-offensive..... yeah right lol.

Twitter Updates