David's Hat Factory

Where to get my hats and beanies you ask? Click the link below.


David's Hat Factory @ WWW.HOTDAVID.COM

About Me

My photo
On the business side I work way too much. On top of running my own business I also take care of business for a local warehouse but you don't need to know about all that. In my own business world I am an artist who loves making hats. That is where David's Hat Factory comes in. I make so many hats all the time that I feel like a one man factory. It's pretty fun actually, but it's a lot of work and I love it. On the personal side I am basically a simple man who loves art, creativity, socializing on the internet, getting outdoors, listening to music, and watching good movies. I'm an outgoing guy but I'm a homebody too. When I go out it's usually to go spend time somewhere outdoors. I don't go to bars very often. I don't smoke (anymore) and I don't drink often either. I like to be calm, collected and right in my zone with everything I do. I'm very easy going but I can get a temper when someone isn't treating me right. We'll that is pretty much it. Wanna know more? Ask me.

Followers

Counter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daily Coupon Giveaways Coming Soon

When I sat out to start my little business I had one goal, to be the one online top seller of hand knit and crocheted hats for men. I want to be the one artist every guy (and gal) comes to online for their custom made and pre-designed handmade headgear. I also wanted to the one well most known for, for not only being a great artist with my urban, hippie, artsy, collegiate, multistyle hats and beanies, but also someone who really appreciates his customer base (you can tell that through my personal interactions with my followers on twitter).

I am always looking for ways to increase my customer base, sales, and savings for my customers. My belief in this business is that an artist should be paid what he is worth for this work but there is nothing wrong with taking a slight hit on a sale by offering a discount to a few special people who really appreciate the discount in order to not only increase popularity for my products but just simply to put a smile on someones face while doing it.

So with all that said I will soon be issuing one coupon each day that has a 3 month time limit worth 20% off of an order at David's Hat Factory. These coupons will be a great way for those who request them to secure a special savings on their orders but not feel pressured to have to buy right away in order to get that savings.

I think this will be a lot of fun for me and my customers as well and also to my knowledge I don't know of any other online "handmade" type seller who has a coupon program of this type.

When coupons are available I will tweet a "coupon call" on twitter and there will also be a coupon request center somewhere on my shop's website (I'm still working on that).

One way or the other I intend to be better than the competition.

0 comments:

Sponsors






Blogroll (Link Exchange)

Let's help each other build our page ranks and drive more traffic to our blogs the old fashioned way. Let's exchange links. Contact me if you would like to exchange links with me.

Please read my link exchange rules before asking for a link exchange.

About This Blog

This blog is first and foremost here so that I can update those who want to know about new hats and beanies I make available at David's Hat Factory. On top of that this blog serves as an outlet for my non-business blogging pleasure. In other words, just because I labeled this blog as my Official business blog it doesn't mean I won't spend time posting fun stuff to go in it as well. I'll try to keep it non-offensive..... yeah right lol.

Twitter Updates