David's Hat Factory

Where to get my hats and beanies you ask? Click the link below.


David's Hat Factory @ WWW.HOTDAVID.COM

About Me

My photo
On the business side I work way too much. On top of running my own business I also take care of business for a local warehouse but you don't need to know about all that. In my own business world I am an artist who loves making hats. That is where David's Hat Factory comes in. I make so many hats all the time that I feel like a one man factory. It's pretty fun actually, but it's a lot of work and I love it. On the personal side I am basically a simple man who loves art, creativity, socializing on the internet, getting outdoors, listening to music, and watching good movies. I'm an outgoing guy but I'm a homebody too. When I go out it's usually to go spend time somewhere outdoors. I don't go to bars very often. I don't smoke (anymore) and I don't drink often either. I like to be calm, collected and right in my zone with everything I do. I'm very easy going but I can get a temper when someone isn't treating me right. We'll that is pretty much it. Wanna know more? Ask me.

Followers

Counter

Monday, March 22, 2010

12 Squares Behind Uh Oh

I swear I'm not lazy.  I just got busy.  Ok I knew this was going to happen lol.  My goal was to make 2 squares a day for my colorful squares throw that I started working on.  Well as always life intervenes and I got busy and just didn't have the time to make them.  As of today I am 12 squares behind on my goal... but all is not lost I guess.  I can catch back up tomorrow (maybe) if I make myself sit down and do it.  Of course by tomorrow I will be 14 squares behind and so I'll have two more square to add to what I'm already behind on.  We'll see what happens by the end of tomorrow...

0 comments:

Sponsors






Blogroll (Link Exchange)

Let's help each other build our page ranks and drive more traffic to our blogs the old fashioned way. Let's exchange links. Contact me if you would like to exchange links with me.

Please read my link exchange rules before asking for a link exchange.

About This Blog

This blog is first and foremost here so that I can update those who want to know about new hats and beanies I make available at David's Hat Factory. On top of that this blog serves as an outlet for my non-business blogging pleasure. In other words, just because I labeled this blog as my Official business blog it doesn't mean I won't spend time posting fun stuff to go in it as well. I'll try to keep it non-offensive..... yeah right lol.

Twitter Updates